Pages

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Laduree Macarons

Let’s roll the spotlight to Laduree macarons! Their first ever store in Hong Kong was launched on 1st December 2012, about a month before our trip. Macarons luck all over me! Tee hee…

I have missed it during last year’s Paris trip (I know I shouldn’t !), this time I must however get my share of Laduree macarons despite the long queue (yet another long queue) ! I finally stepped my foot into the macaronland after approximately half an hour (still in the queuing line) and have started to feast on rows and rows of purple-pink-green-yellow-brown-black macarons….with my eyes. To decide on which flavours to go into my one dozen macaron box can really cause sweaty palms.

Should I go for the Lemon or Lemon Lime Marshmallow…? Ermm, wonder how does the Black Liquorice taste like… Can I have 15 pieces instead of 12??


Finally. I won the macarons battle. Victory!


This box of macarons cost a bomb.

Lesson learnt: If you want to be a millionaire, sell macarons!


I called this poisonous morsel. Once you sink your teeth into one, there is no turning back. Absolutely gorgeous. Enough said. 12 pieces gone in minutes.

Now please excuse me while I go watch how to make one million dollars selling macarons video how to make macarons video.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, finally u r back!
    Hmm....Not really fancy macarons, they are too sweet for me ....~.~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...