Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

In love with... Bali ! ☀

Totally in love with this place! This entire trip was filled with all great food, great services, beautiful beaches, lip-smacking awesome hangout places and most of all, great companions! The 3 of us made a great trip together! 3 might sound like an odd number when it comes to travelling, but surprisingly it turned out to be the best combination ever :) I’m so grateful that everything turned out right and smooth sailing all along.

I’m going to be very straightforward here to admit that I was just 50-50 about whether the trip would be an enjoyable one or not as I had some not-so-happy experiences travelling with friends before. Planning and going to a holiday trip with friends for me is like putting the friendship into a big test! It’ll either make or break your friendship. Yes, it is that serious. He/she might be an ultimate nice person and a best friend of yours, but when it comes to travelling together, it’s entirely a different story. Not that I had really bad experience but a little hiccups here and there almost made me want to give up on travelling with friends altogether! But I’m glad I did not because otherwise, I would not have found a great travel companion – Nic!


She is a great entertainer, very chatty, has endless stories to share… we have the chemistry together, we are a vain pot, we are a hard-core camwhorer, we love to eat, we love to stalk on bimbo bloggers… lol! And many more. Not just with me but with Chris as well. They both love photography and posh places. Lol! The list goes on and on…… we can really blend well together. I just hope it will stay the same for the next trip. Yes, we are definitely going to travel together again! Fingers crossed!

And back to Bali, it is a perfect holiday destination! You’ll be treated like a king there. You’ll feel so welcome! There is no doubt why some people make visiting Bali a yearly thing because now, I wish to do the same too! 4 days 3 nights were not enough for me to experience Bali. There are so much more to see and do!

We did not have a well-planned itinerary but that was not at all a problem because we had a great driver! We roughly told him where we wanted to go and he made suggestion for us accordingly. Though there were places that we must go on a certain time due to reservations were made but overall, we were pretty spontaneous with our itinerary. To really enjoy and relax on a holiday trip, you can’t be overly ambitious. You must allow certain flexibility to your schedule for spur-of-the-moment planning and also unforeseen changes. As in we could spend 2 hours queuing up for Rock Bar (unforeseen circumstance) and another 3 hours drinking and chatting inside and then out of excitement, we decided to have a 2nd round at Potato Head till wee hours (spontaneous planning). That’s what I called flexibility and it’s fun!

End of craps and time for photossss!

Beach Bums

Petitenget Beach, just 5-10 minutes walk from our Villa!
But we went by car. Typical city people.
Two beach bums UU ~

Yes, we went with full make up on.
Vain level: MAXIMUM!

Sunburnt (sexy) back ~

Into the waves!

Time to get wet!! Woo hoo!
Chris did a lot of candid shots for us! Sweetest!

Chat & gossip. Anytime. Anywhere.

Another great shot that I ♥!!
By Nic.

Paddy Field and Wild Grass

Totally spontenous.
Spotted potential camwhore scenery - asked the driver to stop and park at roadside - jump down from car - POSE & SNAP AWAY!

Fun in the paddy field !


Nic took a lot of lovely awesome great shots for us! Big love her!

Enjoying every single moment...

Just.... ♥
Loving all the shots here! Isn’t Nic and Chris a great photographer? :D

Midnight Dip

Camwhore: 60 minutes
Dip in pool: 10 minutes
Us being us!!


Love these shots! Nic is so good in posing!

So so self-obsessed!

More photos next post!

10 comments:

  1. Wow where did you stay? Looks very nice. I like the photos at the paddy field.. so natural!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stayed at Kei Villa, Seminyak :) Thank you!! Big thanks to both photographers! :D

      Delete
  2. Which part of Bali did you guys stayed in? The other time I went, I stayed at hard rock. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We opted to stay at Seminyak area as my friend told me that Kuta is very crowded nowadays. Oh Hard Rock, I heard they have very nice room. I did visit their shop :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I don't know why I can get sunburn so easily! T.T

      Delete
  4. nice pictures... wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. everytime i look back our pics.. i begin to reminicse back our awesome time.. just can't get enough of ur lar!!! lololol... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So infatuated with us?? Lol!! Such a great time we had! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...