Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer mode ON! ☀

It’s so so hot now! It’s the summer peak in Malaysia! Not like we have four seasons here though… We do have different climates throughout the entire year but we have only one season which is SUMMER. The beautiful side of Malaysia……yes? Well, we can’t fight with the hot sun, so embrace it! Cheer up the boring hot weather by wearing bright colours! I’m trying to add more colours into my boring wardrobe recently. I’ve been sticking to safe colours for too long and now that I’m getting older, I need to cheat my age by wearing colourful items :D Don’t get me wrong, I’m an idiot when it comes to fashion. I love to see how people dress up in magazine, fashion blog and even real people on the street but I often find that it’s so hard to catch up with the fast-paced fashion world. Not to mention that you need to spend $$ for the name of fashion. But even not a fashion follower, I can still spend a lot on clothes… oh well!


This is my latest favourite piece from Cotton On. Love the striking colour and its light texture. I paired it with a green colour shorts from Cotton On as well and voila, I’m in a jolly mode! :) This is probably my first time playing mix & match with bright colours!

Speaking of fashion, I have to mention this girlfriend of mine – Nicole. She is a fashion diva! I love the way she dress up and she can pull off any looks it seems! She inspires me a lot I have to say! She is also the one who lured me into the Instagram world and now I’m so hooked, hmmph! Her Instagram is nicolewong1611. Go follow her!


See you!

16 comments:

  1. Hehe are you on Instagram too? I'm @babysumo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving the photo in your instagram :)

      Delete
  2. Love those bright colors on you... Enjoy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Alrighty! Mine is joey_bebe :)

      Delete
  4. me me! @ohfishiee
    haha i like the vibrant color

    Latest: The Pork Way to Go

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl u gave me a shout out!!! so touching T_T thanks n love u! Colors definitely suits u! Let's go explore the fashion world together! =D hope to c more of u in instagram hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good things are meant to be shared :3
      Ahh, I don't think I can keep up with the fashion world. But I'll definitely be more adventurous in picking new clothes now ^3^

      Delete
  7. the silliest is i used the wrong account to comment hahahaha!!! anyways it seems i been lazy to blog huh!!! >< ignore the old acc.. u know where to find me! kekeke...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! You so blur case! I sure know where to find you! And yeah when you'll going to update your blog again?? I have been lazy also though hehe... but please keep blogging ok!

      Delete
  8. tq love! will try hardest! haha..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...