Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Sun-kissed Blush

Living in a hot and humid country like Malaysia, you can forget about splurging on a blusher. Just walk under the sun for a minute and voila, natural sun-kissed blush!

A cold joke? No! I’m serious.

Ok, obviously I’m running out of idea what to write for the opening. Anyway, what I said above is really workable but heck, who wants to walk under the dangerous UV rays just to get that pinkish blush on the face?? Count me out! So, splurging on a good blusher is a must after all. Tee heee… *shopaholic mode turned on*

To my defense, the last time I bought a blusher was… 6 or 7 years ago. Since then, I didn’t care to buy or wear any blusher. After so many years of just focusing on my eye make-up, I think it’s time to spice things up a little!

DiorBlush - Glowing Powder Blush in Rose Dragee #829
Here it is! A new member in my make-up bag. Actually, it was kind of an impulsive purchase. If you were to ask me, I think it’s a tad pricey. And the main point is, I shouldn’t be spending so much already! However, I believe it’s worth investing in good quality cosmetics because it will be applied onto the delicate skin on the face. Plus, I’m sure it can last me for a very long time (I only put on make-up during weekend outings).
 

I fell in love with blusher all over again ♥ It can warm up the entire make up and give my face a healthy glow with just a few sweeps on the cheek. I tried not to overdo it though. I don’t want to end up looking like a miserable clown.

Another awesome make-up item that I BIG LOVE recently is……

Hmm, I shall do it on the next post *lazy stretch*

9 comments:

  1. make up review? this is unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blusher... my fav is Dior and Estee Lauder. And I think I may have a similar shade to yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I have the exact same one LOL. Just checked. It's not that expensive if you think that you can use it for at least 6-9 mths.

      Delete
    2. Woo, we have the same one! :D Err, I think can use for more than a year! Because I don't make up on a daily basis.

      Delete
  3. adore yr flawless fair skin...it's like glowing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all flawless!!! I got put on foundation, plus I'm using "beauty shots" filter in my camera. EHEHEHEHE.... Definitely cheating photos! Lol!

      Delete
  4. LOOOve this post! so surprisingly cute and nice! =D try anna sui next =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Don't know when can finish the blusher!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...