Pages

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Goodbye Honey!

I have had enough of light honey brown colour sticking on my hair for 3 months! Though it looks nice on the picture, I have come to a conclusion that light colour doesn’t suit my current age and mood. Plus, light colour is harder to maintain because black roots are very obvious when hair grows. So you have to touch up more frequently to hide unsightly black roots, which will make the wallet thinner. Having said that, I’m back to darker colour now!

This time, Loreal’s Brilliant Copper, recommended by the hairstylist after I told him that I want all the golden hair to disappear! After 2 ½ hours chatting vigorously with the hairstylist while he was working on my hair, finally, my hair was reborn! When I looked into the mirror, I immediately felt so relieved that the bright colour has all gone gone gone….~

Gee.... I have a high forehead























My hair looks healthier now (although I know it’s actually not) with the new colour. In actual fact, my hair no longer gets tangled when I comb my hair! It’s back to how it used to be! Ok, finally now I know how to appreciate soft and smooth hair. I used to love coarse hair because my naturally thin hair would appear thicker. But you really don’t want to know how damaged my hair was after I got that light honey brown colour. Anyway, it’s a lengthy story and it was done at a different saloon.























The copper colour has faded a little after a few washes but it’s a norm. I still love it - as long as it doesn't turn into very bright colour!

9 comments:

  1. nice hair. high forehead means that you have high ambitions/ expectations! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But in actual fact, I don't have any big ambition, really! Hehe :]

      Delete
  2. I like this new hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) looks great on you.

      Delete
    2. Oh thanks!! ^^ but the colour seems to fade away more now :|

      Delete
  3. I dare not dye these "obvious" colour as very easy to get "pudding head" >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yes indeed. It looks very "dirty" (as the hairstylist called it) when the black roots showing.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...