Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Lunch : Tanzini, G Tower

This is definitely very out-dated. I went on Oct ‘2011 – about 4 months ago! But I still want to post it because I want to clear my blogging debts before Chinese New Year. As the Chinese saying, one must clear all debts before entering into a new year. Ermm… car loan doesn’t count I suppose :P


Buildings around G Tower are rising up fast. Sooner, there might be no more KLCC view in Tanzini! :/

We were utilizing our Milk-A-Deal’s vouchers for the lunch. RM38.00 for a 3-course lunch at Tanzini was definitely a steal! Although choices were pretty limited (only 2 options for main course) but for the price we were paying (and the view), I couldn’t complain. It was a rather quiet afternoon at Tanzini with only 2 tables occupied but the quiet vibes didn’t last long after I entered. Haha!


Salad of the day


Chilli Tagliatelle Prawn


Tuscany Style Grilled Chicken – First time eating gnocchi and I like it - very chewy. The chicken on the other hand, tasted ordinary. And I agreed with Chris that the chicken had chicken smell which was a put-off. Chicken without chicken smell…. Isn’t it ironic? Humans are so hard to please!


Crème Brulee with Biscotti – The crème brulee came in a small portion which was a plus point for me because I don’t like too much of a sweet thing.


Ice Cappuccino (and me) – cold is better than hot.


Warm and breezy Malaysia ~

Are you excited already?? I AM! Just two more days to Chinese New Year woo hoo! Although the excitement feeling has decreased as I get older but nevertheless, I LOVE CNY! It’s probably the best time of the year! Here wishing everyone in the year of Dragon:

心想事成

行運一條龍

恭喜發財!!


5 comments:

  1. I am also excited about the CNY, in fact I am just about finished with an Amigurumi Crochet Dragon to welcome the year, will post some pics on my blog on Monday, Happy New Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been back to Tanzini ever since I had a bad experience in May last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too excited about cny and was about to blog about tanzini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rm38 per pax? or both?
    food looks very delicious though. :)
    love all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RM38 per pax. You can keep an eye on Groupon / Milkadeal website. Worth a visit :)
      Thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...