Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Perfect 10!

1, 2, 3…. 10 years and counting!

I feel amazing. 10 years may seem like a very long period but spending it with a lovely person, 10 years is nothing! Of course we do have ups and downs, arguments, conflicts and tears which are unavoidable in every relationship but we learn along the way. In my humble little dictionary, the most important word for a rewarding relationship is “APPRECIATE”. Ahh, I don’t know how to elaborate more as I’m not at all a love expert. In fact, I have uncountable flaws which is a shame to mention!

Nevertheless, we always love to do things that’ll keep the passion alive like a dinner date, going to holidays and small surprises. I’m really grateful to have found someone who doesn’t mind to do something romantic. I personally know a lot of guys/people who don’t! Especially those who have got married. It doesn’t always have to be HUGE and expensive ones. Some simple and sweet gestures can go a long way.

Chris is caring, loving, charming, knows how to cook, works hard for our future, good in catching cockroach…. and much much more! I’m very blessed indeed :)



I’m looking forward for our many years to come ♥

P/s: I should have written this on 1st Oct but simply have no time to do so. So, better late than never? :D By the way, that’s our photoshoot in Paris. Will definitely post more soon!

3 comments:

  1. i don't fancy expensive weddings too. too tedious and stressful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 10 years of happiness together and for the many more to come your way be even better than these 10!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle: What is your ideal wedding ceremony then? :)

    Sunshine: Wow, thanks!! That's sweet! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...