Pages

Friday, December 09, 2011

I am not a BRIDE!

…. Or I am? Gah, I’m confused now!

This is exactly what I replied to my friends in Facebook.

After I have uploaded our photo shoot in Facebook, comments like “Congratulations…!” and “Nice pre-wedding photos..” were pouring all over my album! I am certainly happy with all the lovely messages and compliments from friends but somehow, there’s a hint of guilt inside me as I’m not a real bride. Not that I don’t want to be, but I can’t. Not in Malaysia anyway.

For us to get officially registered as a “couple”, we would need to travel a thousand miles away from home which, is out of our budget for the time being. But at the end of the day, it very much depends on what your heart thinks. As long as we are both happy together, nothing else matters.

.
.
.

Actually…… I FREAKING WANT TO GET MARRIED LIKE MAD SINCE THE DAY I KNOW HOW TO READ A.B.C!!! I AM JUST A TYPICAL GIRLY GIRL FOR GOD’S SAKE!
So yeah, I said it.

Otherwise, I wouldn’t jump happily when Chris told me that we are going to have a pre-wedding-like photoshoot at Paris! What can I say, Chris is a sweetheart (not when is nagging me though)! Gosh, how many times have I said this?

I want to confess again…. I purposely bought a white dress for the photo shoot because I …… like white dresses desperately want to look like a bride T.T ….. I adore white bridal gowns. I mean how often does a girl have the opportunity to wear white gowns? Anyway, the one I wore for the photo shoot is just a very simple one (and cheap too). That’s what I want – simple and comfortable. Will probably share more about the dress in the coming post ~

So after all the mumbles and confessions, it’s finally time for photos! Individually hand-picked by me for your viewing pleasure :D


Je t'aime


Cotton candy love.

















More to come in the next post! ♥

Happy long weekend for those who are working in Selangor! Yay, I LOVE DECEMBER!

7 comments:

  1. When I read your last blogpost, I was also thinking whether it's your pre-wedding pics since your dress looks like a wedding dress.

    Btw, who took these pics for u? Very nice la :) Why need to go million miles to register??

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! I love those photos, you both look amazing and each and every one of them, pre-wedding or not, those are photos to cherish for the rest of your life.

    I think that marriage is important but more than just the ceremony, the important part is the real love and commitment- in your case, I think you good on that part :)

    BTW, could I use one of your photos for my PhotoBlog? I would love to use either the one with the red door behind u or the one of you wearing the red dress and both sitting on the bench, let me know, I would love to share them and of course give the proper credit to the photographer, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Sumo: We engaged a photog who flew to Paris from London :) Thank you! Well... Chris is not a guy. She does looks like a guy, doesnt she? Because I thought anyone who have noticed when they saw my pictures :) So yeah, that's the reason why we have to travel to certain countries if we want to get registered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunshine: Aww, thanks so much and well said! I love your phrase :)

    Yes, of course you can! Our pleasure! I personally like the one we sitting on the bench better :P The photographer's name is Janis Ratnieks by the way, if you would love to give him a credit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^_^ everytime i read ur blog..never fail to amazed me... m so agree with wat sunshine said... the love u both have for each other is truly inspired =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's sweet! I'm inspired by your blog too! I have become your loyal reader now and your posts made me feel like I'm really terrible in fashion! I should be more adventurous :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha joey! u dun back fire compliments me ah!!! xp we shall chat soon!!! VILLA!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...