Pages

Thursday, November 03, 2011

pAris ♥ Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe & The Lourve

Merci for visiting my blog! ♪

Merci is the most frequently used word during our stay in Paris beside bonjour (as we only know this two words, lol!). It means 'Thank You' and the pronunciation is very easy especially if you know how to speak Cantonese. Aheem hemm, come follow after teacher Joey:
Meh Si.... Meh Si....
It’s like what’s up in Cantonese. Yes, just that simple! :D



Notre Dame Cathedral.


Chris keeps on complaining about my lousy shots. I hate to admit it but yeah, I’m pretty sucks in human portrait shot. Give me a pork burger and I can do better than that, haha!


Lights of blessing...


Have to act cool in front of the cathedral :P




Poser Chris. Very much influenced by me. Lol!


From another side of the cathedral. Isn't it beautiful? I personally think that, getting married in a cathedral is very romantic.


Arc de Triomphe. My heart skipped a beat whenever the cab we were in, turning around the enormous Arc de Triomphe roundabout. Imagine an enormous roundabout without any dividing line, cars coming in from all directions fighting to go their own way… The traffic seems ok in this photo as it was taken in the late morning but it can be pretty scary during rush hours.


When the sun was out, it was so warm that I can take off my coat. But in the morning and night, it was freezing cold!!


Doing the city walk.


The autumn sun - warming up the cold air.


A long and beautiful park along the way to Pont Alexandre III Bridge.


Pont Alexandre III Bridge – the most expensive-looking bridge.


I love lourve :D We were there 1 ½ hour before its closing time. Obviously not enough time to cover all galleries but we managed to see what we must see inside like The Mona Lisa and The Venus de Milo. Tips: Buy whatever entrance ticket online beforehand. You do not want to waste your precious time queuing up in the long queue.


Inside Lourve.


Eiffel Tower from afar.


I just realized that the pyramid itself has no lighting at night. The light came through from the surrounding buildings. Anyway, it was a freezing cold night!

Merci beaucoup for reading my craps!




3 comments:

  1. Oh last time we were at Louvre, the place was all lit up. Maybe it was for some special event then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post makes me wanna go to Paris! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Sumo: Is it?? You are lucky then! Or maybe they want to go green now, save electricity. :)

    Sunshine: You are welcome! Great to hear that :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...