Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

L.O.N.D.O.N ✈Stonehenge

We went to see batu again.



We joined a one day tour to Stonehenge which is about 2 hours from central London. Yes, we travelled so far to see stones, again. But they are not just some ordinary stones. If you learn more about it, there are a lot of interesting facts and mysterious yet amazing stories behind.



An audio guide was provided to us but I just listened for the first 5 minutes and then I was too busy camwhoring.



The weather was lovely that day. The sun was shining and the sky was blue. Just perfect for taking photos. The vast green field and kambing biri-biri(s) made me feel like I’m in Australia. Oh gosh, I miss Australia.



After finishing one round, I asked Chris “Hey, do you think we should walk one more round?” Luckily we didn’t! Because we were the last one to go up to the tour bus and were 10 minutes late! Told you, tour group is not for us because we love to do things at our own pace (and we are a loser in punctuality).

Monday is a replacement holiday for Awal Muharram! So I will have a long weekend again… Did you notice that many public holidays fall on Sunday this year? Anyway, just don’t fall on Saturday! It would be a waste for me as I work a 5-day week and there’d be no replacement for any holidays that fall on a Saturday. So cheers!



Happy fly-day! Oppss, I’m an Air Asia fans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...