Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tokyo Street

Yes, Tokyo Street!! I’m sorry but I just got to know about Tokyo Street like a month ago via Baby Sumo’s blog. I was like “OMG #%&&*, I never heard anything about this at all! Am I living in the city??” Well, indeed, I suspect I’m living in the suburbs not city!



So yes, I was finally there for the 1st time 3 weeks ago! It was crowded with people who don’t want to be left out like me youngsters and families who wanted to catch a breath of Japan! It’s undeniably the hottest thing in Pavilion right now. The usual quiet 6th floor has now become a hotspot!



The ambience and the settings at Tokyo Street made me want to go to Japan even more! I have been craving to go to Tohoku after watching a TV travel programme. The view of red leaves during autumn is just so charming! And countless of onsen (hot spring) in the most beautiful surrounding that you can ever imagine!

But we are now talking about Japan, not Sekinchan or Kelantan! Maybe I shall start buying lottery tomorrow. Worst of all, I’m still in deep holi-debt (short form for holiday debt) T.T

For the meantime, Tokyo Street it is!


Ochado (茶の道) - Ochado’s Lemonade & Roasted Milk Tea with Pearls. The lemonade was fine but the roasted milk tea had too much pearl! Too much pearl make my gums tired and also blocking my way to sip and fully enjoy the milk tea. I shall ask for less pearl next time or maybe just skip it. Anyway, nothing wow about the milk tea flavour too, too light for my liking. Not worth the queue.



Wishing board. I want to make a wish too …..

I WANT TO GO TO TOHOKU!
I WANT TO WIN LOTTERY SO THAT I CAN GO TO TOHOKU!!
I WANT TO STAY HEALTHY SO THAT I CAN LOVE AND BE LOVED!! (Be real Joey, you are not that sentimental. I know you!)


4 comments:

  1. Hehe glad you finally made it there.. did u try any food from Tokyo St?

    Btw I have a new photo blog, visit it if u have time ya:
    http://babysumophotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an awesome place, I would love to come visit you so you can take me there or perhaps go together to Japan!!! Nice pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Sumo: Nope, I didn't :( Coz we went right after lunch. But I will surely find a chance to try the Hot pot restaurant that you recommended.

    Ohh, a new blog! Ok, will surely add it into my favourites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunshine: That would be great! :) If you are coming to Malaysia, do let me know so that I can look for interesting places around the city :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...