Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Under the Hot Sun

As if we haven’t got enough of sun rays lately…. here I am posting a “hot” picture taken at Kuala Selangor few weeks ago.



Because when I think of Kuala Selangor, I can only think of 2 words…. SEAFOOD and HOT SUN! Ok, should be 3 words not 2. It was so hot that my shoulder area got burned even I was not exposed to the sun for very long.


Say Hi!

Lunch at River View Seafood Restaurant, Kuala Selangor.


Salted Egg Pumpkin. Oyster Omelette, Herbal Fish, Rojak.


Do not tremble while walking on this.......

It's Friday! Say Hello to weekend! Have a fullmoon party to attend this weekend, hopefully I can make it! Anyway, I missed the Wesak Day Procession this year T.T ...............

6 comments:

  1. Yummy, always yummy food on your blog, that makes me hungry!!!

    Love the last picture of you on that setting, u could be model girl!!!

    Have a great weekend and hope you'll make to the Full Moon Party- take some pics and then share, o.k???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunshine: Model?? I certainly can't!! I don't have the body, the face... :(

    I made it to the Fullmoon party, yay! Will post about it soon, hopefully :D

    Baby Sumo: I had a nice one, but just a bit tired >.~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Says who?!?!? you are better looking than some of those skinny-stick models out there... Real beauty comes from inside and u have it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunshine: Really??? Awww, you always never fail to turn everything negative into positive! You made my day ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your blog.
    and great photos. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...