Pages

Monday, May 09, 2011

Jarrod & Rawlins, Damansara Heights

What’s better than a nice and hearty breakfast on a Saturday’s morning after 5 days of yogurt and plain crackers?

The even greater thing is that you don't need to be an early riser to have breakfast here, because they serve breakfast menu all day! Yay!



The sun is rising... but sitting at their al fresco area is the best way to enjoy the fresh air.


Strong aroma to perk up your brain.
Orange juice spells H.E.A.L.T.H.Y.


Crusty bread with butter. Mmmm~
Bigger than my face!


J&R’s Egg Benedict Indulgence – When I saw this, I thought I have to order extra snacks to eat but I was so wrong! It was very filing. This is enough to feed two people in fact! I was filled to the brim after half of it *burp* By the way, the smoked salmon was a tad salty.


J&R fried breakfast – HEAVY!



I just love such weekends when Chris has some time to spend with me, exploring new eating places and taking photos! =)

4 comments:

  1. The fried breakfast doesn't look too big for me... haha maybe I am a big eater :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is a BIG piece of toast... everything looks yummy! :9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Sumo: LOL! No you are not, you just have a bigger appetite :D

    Sunshine: Yes it is! That's why I put it near to my face to compare to ratio =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joey!

    I love the breakfast menu there! =)

    I have linked this post to http://asknomster.com/restaurant/?id=803#blog_reviews

    If you like what you see @ asknomster.com - do “Like” us on our facebook fan page @ http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/AskNomster/202618623108130. You can continue to link ur latest reviews at asknomster. Hope to hear from you soon! Take care!

    Cheers,
    Jiawen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...