Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LomoLomo

I ♥ it!



Discovered this amazing new apps in Chris’s I-phone. Even though I’m never a Lomo hard core, but I’ve always love photos with Lomo effect. And although I can easily do those with Photoshop but it’s always good to have a shortcut, isn’t it? :D Inside this apps, there are several Lomo effects and lens to choose from. This acts just like an actual Lomo camera but minus the film. How great! I can’t stop camwhoring with it since :P



Besides, I’m also playing The Sims 3 Ambitions. Honestly, it is quite addictive!

Uggghh, I have always thought that the global craze over I-phone is very abnormal and unhealthy but yet, look at me now! I’m slowly falling into the pit of I-phone’s devotee! -_-

3 comments:

  1. If you like taking and sharing pics using iPhone, try Instagram. Lots of cool filters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have to ask Chris to look out for this apps then. Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just to let you know, I saw arborio rice in Jaya Grocer, Empire. You can get it easily and make risotto :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...