Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

A week before CNY

Phewww, last weekend had been a hectic one! Grandma’s birthday, Chinese New Year shopping…….. I was also filled with some continuous hair-pulling matters – my ceiling fan spoiled, an ant colony made my wardrobe their home and my black silk skirt as their “nursery” room, gastric and cough attacked me… what else? *cry* But let’s see:

Ceiling fan – fixed

Ant colony – cleaned. But I believe there is still one BIG colony underneath my wardrobe which is out of my reach, unless I move the entire wardrobe out.

Gastric and cough – got an injection for my gastric. Must eat on time and shall not let myself hungry for too long. Still coughing, hope it will get better or at least not worst during Chinese New Year.

Is 2011 a good year for PIG (my chinese horoscope)? Well, I don’t know. Good or bad, life still has to go on. But I do wish that everyone, including myself, will stay healthy and happy as always :)


On Grandma's Birthday at 天后宫(Thean Hou Temple) :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe, Happy CNY to you. Hope 2011 will be a good yr for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...