Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

List of Fours

Yesterday, as usual, I dropped by at Sunshine’s blog and was reading her latest post under the title of List of Fours. Little did I know that at the end of the post, there was a surprise for me - she tagged me! Gosh.. but it was quite fun because I never did anything like this before. So here is my List of Fours :)

1. Four shows that you watch (all from Hong Kong :p)

• 義海豪情 (No Regrets)
• 公主嫁到 (Can’t Buy Me Love)
• 和味蘇 (Kitchen Diva Louisa)
• 刑警 (Gun Metal Grey)

2. Four things you are passionate about

• Food
• Photography
• Cooking
• Shopping

3. Four words/phrases you say a lot

• Oh my gosh
• Sh*t
• I don’t wanna go work….
• Thanks

4. Four things you've learned from the past:

• Never take things for granted
• Fight for your rights
• Exercise is essential for overall wellness.
• Time can heal all wounds

5. Four places you would like to go (I have loads!)

• Paris
• Milan
• Japan
• Hawaii

6. Four things you did yesterday

• BodyJam class
• Blog
• Paid telephone bill
• Discussed with brother where to dinner this weekend

7. Four things you are looking forward to

• Jingle bell jingle bell… Christmas!!
• My birthday!! ^^
• Chinese New Year!
• Holiday Trip, woo hoo!

8. Four things you love about Winter (although there is no winter in Malaysia)

• I can wear gorgeous winter jacket, trench coat and scarf!
• I can wear my favourite pair of boots!
• The chilly breeze ~
• My skin is less oily



9. Tag 4 people to play along (oh, I don’t have much friends in blogsphere. Hmm..)

• Belinda at myminisode (she is a busy bee)
• Laura at laurahii (she is busy too)
• Baby Sumo at goodyfoodies (she only writes about food)
• Michelle Chin at Niche (I’m her blog reader, not sure if she’ll see this)

Voila!

9 comments:

  1. Four words/phrases you say a lot..

    not 'Shut the fu*k up' meh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of them, I have to admit! But I thought it's a bit too rude to put it up here :P
    Now, shut the f*ck up! Oppsss! :/ *mouth zipped*

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..and ur dream vacation..do you think u r too greedy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, I am glad you posted you List of Fours. I love reading your blog and it makes me happy to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris: Come on, it's a dream... DREAM..! You can just put up whatever you desire and who knows they'll come true one day. DARE TO DREAM! Haha!

    Sunshine: Thanks for tagging me, I had fun doing it! :D Glad that you like it and we shall do something like this again ;>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle: You will?? Yay! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. "She only writes about food"... I laughed out loud when I read this. Makes me sound like "sei sek po"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baby Sumo: LOL!!! It certainly doesn't mean that way! Because you seldom write about yourself in your blog. So... will you join in the fun?? *big smile*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...