Yesterday, as usual, I dropped by at Sunshine’s blog and was reading her latest post under the title of List of Fours. Little did I know that at the end of the post, there was a surprise for me - she tagged me! Gosh.. but it was quite fun because I never did anything like this before. So here is my List of Fours :)
1. Four shows that you watch (all from Hong Kong :p)
• 義海豪情 (No Regrets)
• 公主嫁到 (Can’t Buy Me Love)
• 和味蘇 (Kitchen Diva Louisa)
• 刑警 (Gun Metal Grey)
2. Four things you are passionate about
3. Four words/phrases you say a lot
• Oh my gosh
• I don’t wanna go work….
4. Four things you've learned from the past:
• Never take things for granted
• Fight for your rights
• Exercise is essential for overall wellness.
• Time can heal all wounds
5. Four places you would like to go (I have loads!)
6. Four things you did yesterday
• BodyJam class
• Paid telephone bill
• Discussed with brother where to dinner this weekend
7. Four things you are looking forward to
• Jingle bell jingle bell… Christmas!!
• My birthday!! ^^
• Chinese New Year!
• Holiday Trip, woo hoo!
8. Four things you love about Winter (although there is no winter in Malaysia)
• I can wear gorgeous winter jacket, trench coat and scarf!
• I can wear my favourite pair of boots!
• The chilly breeze ~
• My skin is less oily
9. Tag 4 people to play along (oh, I don’t have much friends in blogsphere. Hmm..)
• Belinda at myminisode (she is a busy bee)
• Laura at laurahii (she is busy too)
• Baby Sumo at goodyfoodies (she only writes about food)
• Michelle Chin at Niche (I’m her blog reader, not sure if she’ll see this)