Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

ho hO HO ~

Santa Claus is coming to town, Santa Claus is coming to town, Santa Claus is coming…. to town! :D

Why Christmas song is ever so melodious to the ear? I can’t help but feeling the joy rising inside me whenever I hear Christmas songs playing on the radio and shopping mall. And in fact, I have found out that we do have Christmas weather here in Malaysia after all. Although we have no winter and snow and all in Malaysia, but we do have cooling weather towards the end of the year, which, I name it “The Christmas Weather” :D

Rainy days may have caused me some hassle, but without the rain, the weather wouldn’t be so refreshing. I can still enjoy such christmas-ty weather for about another month before the arrival of Chinese New Year when the weather will be burning hot again.


White Christmas Deco at Empire Shopping Gallery. When can I have a real white Christmas? :D

Here, wishing everyone a

!!

BIG & Warm hug! ^________^

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!!!
    I love the picture and specially that red and white top, so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! Actually that's an old top of mine. Trying to recycle it :P MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas zoe!

    It has been nice discovering your blog this yr xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too Baby Sumo!

    oh really...? so touched.... T.T nice to have you here in my blog, leaving comment generously. It gives me the strength to continue blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...