Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

An Afternoon at Downtown Macau

2 things you must do at Macau (otherwise your trip to Macau wouldn’t be complete):-

1. Snap heaps of photos at Ruins of St. Paul’s (大三巴牌坊)


Ruins of St. Paul’s. Still as charming as ever.


Bustling with endless tourists from all around the world.


The sun was roaring at its highest pitch.


I can barely open my eyes but I forced it to open wide for the sake of taking photos +.+


Camwhore, camwhore.

My first visit was during winter season when the temperature was much more comfortable and less humid! Photos much nicer as well! I LOVE WINTER T.T

2. Grab dozens of biscuits at Koi Kee Bakery (鉅記)


Hand-made egg roll. The aroma is very alluring.


There is a dozen of Koi Kee’s shop along the street, with promoters luring you to try their biscuit. One might think that Koi Kee has been commercialized but all in all, the quality and taste of their biscuits are very well maintained.


Every tourist would most possibly end up carrying a few bags of Koi Kee’s biscuits in their hand after a walk at the streets near Ruins of St Paul’s.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely spot for photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures, makes me want to come a visit Macau, but if I ever do I would like you as my tourist guide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's my pleasure! :D And I would like you to be my tour guide at Cayman Island! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...