Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back!

I’m still in a very blur mode as I had a mild fever the next day I was back from Macau, due to overexposed to the sun, I guess. Though it is autumn in Hong Kong & Macau now, but the weather is akin to the weather in summer (read: uber hot!) with some random rain.


Blazing hot sun! Can you feel the heat?

To be frank, I’m not too inspired to blog about our Hong Kong & Macau trip this time round, especially Hong Kong one because we just went to a few same old shopping spots and a few newly found eateries. Basically it was a trip to treat Chris’s parent a holiday and to visit their grandniece in Macau.


Night life in Hong Kong.

Still thinking how to organize and summarize the entire 6 days and 5 nights trip into blog posts, with so much random photos to filter and select -_- ………..

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you had a fever this past few days, I hope you are feeling better. Would love to see your pictures (any) from Hong Kong and specially Macau, never been there (both places) so I would love to see it through your eyes, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture is nice... very nostalgic feel.
    Hope u get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunshine: I'm back to work today, reluctantly! T.T Will try to sort out those photos and post up soon, but as I said, there's nothing much interesting this time round. But I would be more than happy to share it to all of u :)

    Baby Sumo: Ohhh thanks! :D The photographer is good :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back home! looking forward to read about it bcoz next march we going to hk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will try to post up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...