Pages

Monday, September 06, 2010

Weekend Indulgence – Starbucks Coffee

Been drinking coffee for on Friday night, Saturday & Sunday - 3 days straight!


Caramel Coffee Jelly Frappuccino – new drinks at Starbucks! In between Caramel Coffee Jelly Frappuccino & Coffee Jelly Frappuccino, I went for the Caramel one because it was night time already, don’t want to consume too much caffeine. All my favourite combined together - Caramel + Whipped Cream + Coffee jelly = Divine! Sluurrppy! -3- very milky, very smooth and very… sweet! A girly drink!


Cappuccino – Chris likes it without any sugar and I kinda agree with it. We both enjoy the smooth bitter taste without the additional of sweetness.
Green Tea Latte – A tad too sweet. I would prefer it with more Green Tea bitterness.

I’m not a coffee junkie normally as I’m afraid of getting addicted to the caffeine and stain on my teeth. At times, it would cause me hard to fall asleep, too. So I would stay away from any drinks that contain caffeine on weekdays.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried Old Town White Coffee's Ice Blended drinks before? I like their Signature Freeze with added Oreo bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I never.. Since u mentioned, I must give that a try soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...