Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

PMS Wish List

It’s that time of the month, again ~ Feeling pain, tired, sluggish, ugly………
I simply think that women are supposed to get a ½ day off during the 1st day of period. With such a mood swings and low energy level, the productivity and efficiency won’t be high anyway. Not to mention for those victims like me who suffer from menstrual cramp on the 1st BIG day!

I always prefer “it” arrives over the weekend when I can hug tightly to my warm bolster and lie on the bed as long as I wish, rather than got stuck in this 6’ x 8’ cubicle bearing with the pain, like now… Let’s have a quick check on my PMS wish list:-



Pillow – at home

Bolster – at home, damn it!

A good sleep – don’t ever wish, not in the office!

Comfy Panty – am wearing one

Sweet stuffs – mmm, possible ~

Hot Chocolate – Absolutely possible, yay!

Fret not! Hot chocolate is coming to the rescue! Though Starbucks is far away but I have Secret Recipe nearby! Hoho, Chris reminded me that. Oh silly, why I never thought of Secret Recipe?


Together with the Hot Chocolate, I have packed a Walnut Brownie to double up the sugar dosage. All sweet & warm ~ A bite of melting-in-my-mouth brownie does the rescue job nicely! Throw me a bolster now and I'll say Happy PMS Day! The 1st BIG day has never been so good ~ ^^

2 comments:

  1. Thank God for Hot Chocolate!

    I hope your PMS day improves considerably after that wonderful brownie and the hot chocolate!

    Thank you for visiting my blog, I am glad you liked my underwater pics, I use just a regular canon powershot (don't remember the exact model), with an underwater housing. It's not a very fancy camera but it sure does the trick!

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did feel better after that big dose of hot chocolate & brownie! ^^

    You are welcome! I'm sure I can learn a lot from your blog as we are living in differrent country with a totally different culture! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...