Pages

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Chris’s Birthday @ Damansara Palace Restaurant



Celebrated Chris’s Birthday with Chris’s Family and 4th aunt at Damansara Palace Restaurant, Mutiara Damansara. We were late by half an hour! *panting* Surprised to see Julian & Yan (Chris’s cousin) were there too. Better still, less boring :P Mainly chatted about gadget stuffs with them the entire dinner ~ Youngster’s topic nowadays is non-other than I-phone, Blackberry, DSLR, Facebook…… eh wait, that means I’m a youngster too, eh? ^^”



A dinner set meal for 10 pax.


Crispy Skin Chicken with Prawn Crackers – meets the quality as the name given. Chris crazed over it!

The foods were ok but I would say I wasn’t too impressed. Maybe there are simply too many better/similar Chinese restaurants out there and don’t get me wrong yet, I’m not a fussy eater at all ~ :)

4 comments:

  1. WOW! This pictures are making me hungry, everything looks so good. Hope Chris had a wonderful birthday and a yummy meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunshine: Ohhh, thanks!! U like Chinese foods? :)

    Laura: Yes, it is ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Chinese Food, unfortunately where I live (Cayman Islands) there's not much of that, but I eat it every time I have a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...