Pages

Friday, September 03, 2010

Blogging

As I said in my previous post, I have heaps of chores queuing up for me every weekday’s night. However, the most time consuming ever is, blogging ~

Back then, I just need to edit photos, think of a short caption/description and upload to FB straight away. That in fact, has already given me a fair amount of workload at night but compare to blogging, that was way easier. To blog, besides choosing the right photos, I have to think of the best way to write out the experiences I had or what’s in my mind. Alas, the lack of my understandings in English and Grammar doesn’t make things easier.

You would probably say “Just stop blogging then. Why torture yourself?” Yea, you might be right but the feeling of contentment looking back at all the previous posts is so great, it keeps motivating me. I would say it’s like walking down to the memory lane of myself :) I wish I had blogged more back then. Oh, a few fellow friends of mine are a blogger too. They are my motivating pills! As what Bel said, we have to motivate each other and keep each other updated as always! I’m not a lonely blogger after all ~ :>


Goodnight, Uncle Sun ~

5 comments:

  1. keep up the good job work Joey!!! i like ur photography!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Laura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumble upon your blog and I think it's great. I guess everybody that has a blog at some point feels like you just described it, it's hard but when you realize how much of yourself you can put into it, I personally think it's very fulfilling. Keep up the good work and I'll be seeing you more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) yup. keep up the good work. really do enjoy your photos and writting. looking forward for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunshine: Thanks so much for the encouragement and support! Do drop by when you're free :>

    Bel: What can I say more than thank you? => Thanks sweet babe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...