Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

At home

Sick. At home.

Since evening yesterday, I can feel a mild wave of heat was lurching in my head. But I still made it to the gym and even managed to finish the entire 1 hour Funkyline class, jumping and turning – with Jell-O-like legs -.-

I STILL managed to get all housechores done (wash toilet, wash undies, toss dirty clothes into washing machine) and bathe before driving out to the nearest clinic. Heck, little did I know that I had to spend a good 1 hour in the clinic, waiting for my turn to see the doctor with 5 patients ahead of me. By the time I was back at home, the clock ticked 11:30pm. Uh-uh, one more thing to do before I can sit down to take my medicine - have to take out the clothes from washing machine and hang it. f.m.l ~


Sweets for the sick.

Nahhh, actually by the time I’m writing this I felt a lot better already :) Had more than 9 hours of sleep – 2 hours more than normal days. I know I’m not treating myself very well in the term of giving my body sufficient resting time. Think that’s probably the main reason why I always fall sick so easily, especially having throat inflammation, like now…. But this time round, it’s just a mild one *blessed*


Gardenia’s Butterscotch Bread.

Gardenia’s Butterscotch Bread is my companion today. Like its slogan it tasted “really really good”. Very soft and buttery. No wonder Keeve, my (almost) 2 years old nephew likes it so much.

Might take a short afternoon nap in a while. Like all of the working people out there, having the chance to have a short snooze during the day is like a once-in-a-blue-moon opportunity than can never be missed!

Happy Friday & Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. oh dear...u poor thing, hope u get well soon! have a good rest on weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ALL fine now, thanks! Happy weekend :>

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...