Pages

Friday, August 06, 2010

Rojak @ SS15, Subang Jaya



As far I could remember, this Rojak stall started off on a motorcycle as what most of the Rojak vendors did. They have accumulated loads of loyal patrons along the years. There are times when you can see a snake-long queue just for this famous Rojak. I even saw some decently dressed office ladies and office guys eating their Rojak on the roadside during lunch hour without much hesitation. This Rojak stall also has been a significant landmark of SS15, Subang Jaya due to its popularity. Due to some circumstances, it has now moved to a nearby food stand. I went at 11am on a Saturday and found that the queue was shorter with just 2 people in front of me. I reckon it is wise to go during off-peak hours like before lunch time and in between tea time.


Rojak with Egg – I ordered extra keropok to go with my Rojak. For me, the keropok is the most alluring factor in a Rojak. By the time pour it out from the packet after a few hours, the fried dough fritters was a bit dampen by the moisture inside the packet. Would taste much better if eaten on the spot. Now I know why there were peoples who wouldn’t mind eating it on the roadside regardless of the hot weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...