Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy 100th Post!



Whoopps, my 100th post (as at 17th Aug 10)! :D I created this blog on.. let’s see… on Sept 2006. It has been almost 4 years! Oh gosh!

My blog has been a pity baby, being abandoned most of the time and not taken care of. I think there were times when you would see spider webs and bushy moulds, all happily making a habitat at my blog. Not a nice sight.. LOL! I had always wished to stay active in my blog… and I TRIED to.. Maybe writing was quite a challenge for me :/ especially last year when I had to work overtime almost every day. I don’t even have enough time to sleep, let alone blog!

BUT FOR NOW....! Ha-ha, I have more time to write! So FOR THE TIME BEING, I’ve been a good mama to joey-café *applause* :)

5 comments:

  1. wow,..congratulations!!!

    I kind like know how you feel. It is so hard to keep everything update on blog especially we got job and other responsibility unless work as full time blogger lollol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, unless we're a full time blogger! Like sometimes, I'm just too tired/uninspired to write anything or think of what to write. All I want to do is watch a TV or just laze around =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations
    yes, kah yau!!! :D
    dont laze around, lets motivate each other and keep us updated as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I'm lazeeee.... zzZZz
    Haha, you're right, we need to motivate each other to keep up the blogging spirit! >.<O

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...