Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter の 香港 - Day 1

Highlights:-
- Hunt for camera lens at Mongkok (旺角)
- Sammi’s “Love Mi Concert” at Hung Hom (紅磡)!


Our cozy hotel room. View from the bathroom. Yes, it's transparent! Haha! But in case if you want some privacy when you are doing some "Big Business", there is a button to press where a curtain/divider will roll down.


A grand crystal/Swarovski Chandelier to great you at the hotel entrance *.*


Hunt for camera lens at Mongkok... This was the 1st pix of me with the new lens ~


尖沙咀 Susie ~

Had a light dinner at The Sweet Dynasty (糖朝)


木桶豆腐花 (A Specialty at The Sweet Dynasty) - But simply too much for 2 person....! >.<
煎堆


Super delicious Takoyaki at Gindaro, Shantung Street, Mongkok.


My seat ... Ok, apparently, Mi's tickets were selling like hot cakes! So Chris & I were forced to sit apart from each other... few rows away... well, I used to it already because it's not the first time already!


A full-of-energy concert indeed! Despite the fact that I'm a buddhist, I found that her new-ala-Christian songs was quite meaningful!


One of the beautiful effect on the stage


Supper time! I super love 7-Eleven at HK... never fails to satisfy my hunger pangs! My Chicken & Mushroom Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...