Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lovely Sunday ~

While I was still in my dreamland…
I heard Chris calling me: “B..B…!”

Me: Huh…? *still in sleeping mode*
Chris: Wake up, let’s go shopping today
Me: Awww, how nice… Woo hooo *jump off the bed*

LOL! I don’t usually wake up so early on a Sunday unless there are special occasions as above :) I’m just so happy; it had been 3 weekends staying at home. Ok la, not too long la but still… when I was reading magazine I went like:

“Hey, this product is a good one. I need to get this.Ok, The Body Shop”
“Hmm, and that top on the model is nice too. Forever 21. Alright.” *notes to myself*

It’s like; I got so many things to hunt for. I need to get myself updated with what’s in and what’s not. I need to absorb the fresh air in shopping mall. (The usual lame excuses)

Well, what can I say? Women have endless things to buy!! ^^”





Our breakfast + lunch at Station Kopitiam, The Asian Avenue.


Nasi Goreng Kampung


Seafood Fried Rice. A less-guilty nasi goreng because it’s not oily. The taste – was rather plain but just nice for my preference.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been craving for Kindori ice-cream since weeks ago. Whenever I’m meeting up friends at S.Pyramid, I’ll bring them to Kindori for a short break or a chat. So far, it’s the best ice-cream I’ve ever tasted!

The best point is… it’s all made of fresh fruits / ingredients! Once you ordered, they’ll scoop the fruits of your choice, blend it together with 100% milk ice cream base and voila! - Perfectly healthy yet so delicious ice cream! Ice cream indulgence has never been so healthy before! Their flavors? Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Mango, Banana, Coconut, Carrot, Chocolate, Green Tea, Red Bean… you name it! But my fav. of all is Pumpkin!! Ohh, I’m a pumpkin lover. The texture is not 100% smooth. There’ll be bits & pieces of fruits for you to chew on. I don’t know about you, but for me it’s an extra PLUS point! Nom nom nom! Heavenly!

Oh, did I mention that we ate 4 ice creams that day? LOL! They were having a father’s day promotion – buy 2nd ice cream at 50%! Just so irresistible!


Papaya, Cranberry, Pumpkin


Carbo(hydrate) indulgence - Wasabi Mayonnaise Potato Chips from Ireland's Potato. I would like it better if the wasabi taste is stronger.

5 comments:

  1. While I was still in my dreamland…
    I heard Chris calling me: “B..B…!”

    Me: Huh…? *still in sleeping mode*
    Chris: Wake up, let’s go shopping today
    Me: Awww, how nice… Woo hooo *jump off the bed*

    ...OMG..u such a piggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM a piggy.... Happy little piggy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, how did u manage to get the link "like this?". I have been searching for it a while. Dont tell me u cracked ms.xx blog code. lol.

    great job! mind to share?
    ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i found it. didnt know we can use that function with such creativity. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bel! Glad that u found it. At first I thought I have to get some html code from somewhere for this "like" fucntion, but to my surprise, i found it at the design settings here. A brilliant function huh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...