Pages

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

BB's Annual Dinner

Venue: Republic, S.Pyramid
Theme: 60's

This is going to be the last BB's annual dinner that I attend :)
I know I'm so out of the theme because I'm too 'kiamsiap' to rent a costume to match the 60's theme. While everyone else look so great in their 60's theme with A-go-go costume, spiral hairs, wigs, headband and all! But nevertheless, it's a great night with great music! Moreover, I'm one of the lucky draw winner! :D I seldom have the luck in lucky draw, so I was pleasantly surprised ~ =) Anyway, everything will be even greater if the restaurant could serve sufficient foods. It’s not enough for all of us!! Those who Q-up behind manage to grab only a few lettuce leaves (from the supposedly Caesar Salad leftover) and a fork of spaghetti.


Arrived just on time! Yeah!


With Aunty Agnes :)


With Marketing Dept - Siok Wei, Evon & Ah Gu





Account Dept!


1st Lucky Draw winner of the night! :D


Before I take it off, Peace to my D.I.Y 60's attire ~.~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...