Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Bye to True Fitness -_-V

Here I am sitting in my room, facing my overly bright pc monitor which is gradually deteriorating my already shortsighted eyes, blogging. Suddenly, I was granted with a lot of leisure time because my True Fitness membership was expired last week. I am kind of “forced” to take a few months off from gym due to some special reason. Frankly, I miss my Thursday Funky Line class dearly… I miss Ronicia, the ever humorous and fun instructor and I am craving for a good workout… *sight* I must have some kind of disease like fat-phobia?? I don’t know… I just hope I’m able to maintain my current weight for a few months without exercising. Skinny people out there who can hardly grow an inch of flesh, you just won’t understand my fear as much as I don’t understand yours.

Finding ways to workout:
1. Get some workout dvd to workout at home.
Both of my room and living room are pathetically small to walk around, let alone dance.

2. Go swimming.
No swimming partner who stay nearby my house, boring. Hate the chlorine as well :(

3. Go shopping every weekend.
Cannot lo… by the 3rd week definitely will bored of it and it’s not healthy to my wallet too.

4. Do more house-chores
I reckon this is the best option so far. Though all the while I already have all the house-chores scheduled in my weekly task, now I might as well add/double up the task per week. Good for me, good for my home ~

Positive side, now I can have more time to spare after work. Means I will have more time to edit photos, to blog, to do house-chores, to play with B chai, to watch tv, to plan my weekend cooking menu and to enjoy my me-time. Wow, seems like I am not that free after all… ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...