Fried rice is quick and easy to cook as you can mix it with anything you desire. It can be as simple or as complicated as you want it to be. Fried rice is best if cook with leftover rice but I can’t do so because Chris would prefer freshly cooked rice.
Ham / Bacon (diced)
Fish Ball (diced)
Long Bean (diced)
Red Pepper (thinly sliced)
Mixed Vegetables (Peas, Corn and Carrot)
Spring Onion (minced)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Beat the eggs and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil the wok. Stir-fry garlic and onion till fragrant. Followed by ham, fish ball, long bean, red pepper and mixed vegetables, stir-fry briefly. Dish out the ingredients and set aside.
3. Heat some oil in the wok again. Slowly pour in egg while stirring and scramble it.
4. Add in rice and stir-fry evenly with the eggs.
5. Add ham, fish ball, long bean, red pepper and mixed vegetables back into the wok and stir-fry evenly with rice.
6. Add in spring onion, salt and pepper and stir-fry evenly. Sprinkle on some freshly grounded black pepper and serve.
Personal preference # Eat it together with pappadam & cucumber.
Joey's Fried Rice
Happy Cooking ^~^