Pages

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Yo-Yo Slimming Diary - Page 8

A Yoga Attempt

By the way, TF does provide a range of yoga classes too under the division of True Yoga. Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Power Yoga… you name it! But the most popular is non-other than Hot Yoga. Apparently, it’s the most effective way to lose weight because it’s conducted in a heated room. Imagine this - doing exercise in a sauna room…the results? Sweat, sweat & sweatssss!

I tried it once but I’m out of it since… Love the steamy room but hate the yoga poses. The instructor will be pushing everyone to their limits and that is why you’ll hear tons of eerie screaming during the class. For those who can do it, it’s a new achievement. For those who can’t, it’s bone-breaking! I know, I know, Yoga has hundreds of benefits but it’s simply not my cup of tea :(
Blame it on my ‘hardened’ bones. I’m not ready to break a bone or two yet… ><


Hot Yoga ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...