Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Yo-Yo Slimming Diary - Page 3

Tease and Sneeze

While I’m happily enjoying my free lunch everyday, my flesh is happily growing too. Colleagues started to make fun of my plump figure. Worst still, one (guy) called me “Fei poh”. How kind of him ~ They use me as a bad example to warn others or themselves not to overeat. *thank you* -_- I know that I need to control my diet once again. But my detox plan isn’t working as well as I planned it to be. I love vegetables but eating it every meal without any seasoning for a few days in a row, wasn’t a good idea at all. My energy level was low and I ended up feeling tired and dizzy. Drinking meal replacement juices doesn’t make me feel any better.

“Your blood pressure is low” said doctor. These few words gleefully ended my detox plan. In fact, I felt relieved thinking of I don’t need to continue on that dreadful detox diet anymore! No more tasteless steam vege, no more gulping down a big glass of detox tea after every meal, no more stomach ache, no more mood swings….
Welcome back, my beloved rice! Well, what can I say? I failed tremendously… Never mind, I have decided to be fat and merry :D

Celebrating 21st Birthday at a "balia" karaoke - 2004

Taiko Annual Dinner - 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...