Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Yo-Yo Slimming Diary - Page 6

Determination + Self-Discipline

There were friends who are pretty sure that I’ll give up within a few months because they, themselves are one of those who had given up! I did doubt about myself too on whether I can stick with my planning of going 2-3 times a week. But I vowed to myself that I must not give up halfway because I have paid for it!! Rawr….. Can’t put my hard-earned money to waste.

Determination and self-discipline plays a very important role to keep myself in track. After all, going to gym after work is quite tiring sometimes. There are times when my brain will send a signal to tell me that “Dear, you are tired, let’s go home and sleep” but what I’ll do is… ignore it, stuff my feet into the sports shoe and walk into the dance studio (yawning). Because I believe that once I succumb to my laziness, I will skip classes over and over again and eventually give up just like many other people did. Till today, I managed to stick to my schedule of going to gym 2 times a week.

2 comments:

  1. kar yao lor.. u sure can do it wan.. and since u hav a program now no worries on foods again! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, still have to worry geh... Else later out of control again o.O
    But of course will binge on foods once a while, esp during weekends :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...