Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Sushi Zanmai II

This was my 3rd visit to Zanmai. I’m pretty satisfied with the food photos taken this time around as the natural daylight was sufficient enough. The quality of the photos considered as good compared to those taken in dim light restaurant – which will affect the ‘real feel’ of the entire photo. Mind that, I’m using my 3 years old Sony Camera.

These photos were taken 2 months back. So I can’t recall the name for each dishes o.O
Those with names are purely created by me with own imagination and creativity :D
So, during the time when you dine at Zanmai, don’t ask for “One Colourful Ball please…”
It’ll makes the waiter go “…………..??” *mouth open big big*

Well, a picture worth a thousand words. Here are a few photos to make your stomach growls…. :>


Oh my, I can’t even can think of a name for this.. *think hard* All I can remember is… Hmm, it’s yummy ~ =.=


Oh, this is my fav – Colourful Balls.


Prawn Sushi with a generous topping of Mayo & Spring Onion.. Mmm, simply love everything with a lot of Spring Onions.


Prawn Tempura Sushi Roll……?


Crispy Fried Prawn Sushi coated with a tad of black sesame



Cod Fish in Teepanyaki Sauce



Ok, I remember this!! Strawberry Parfait!! ^^
Wee… Strawberry ice-cream serves with bits of strawberry chunks, whipped cream and a handful of cornflakes.
Ahhh… definitely a girl-killer :D Don’t you agree with me? It’s irresistible ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...